Music Marketing Online (Guerrilla Marketing and Promotion Video Coarse)
In this fast-paced training session, Bob Baker expands on chapters from his books, "Guerrilla Music Marketing Online" and the "Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook." Here's just some of what you'll get from this course:
- Laying the Foundation for Online Music Marketing
- How to Engage Your Fans So They Support You
- Three Steps to Effective Music Marketing
- Creating a Framework for Internet Promotion
- Building Your Hub and Spoke Structure
- Five Elements of an Effective Music Website
- Determining Your Content Marketing Plan
- Understanding the Three Modes of Online Communication
- A Checklist of What to Post and Share Online
Be prepared to take lots of notes.
Buy this course and get lifetime access to the lessons. Watch them on your computer, or on your smartphone or tablet. Anytime, anywhere!
Plus, it comes with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee!
- Songwriters, musicians and bands of all types
- Anyone with the gift of music and a willingness to share it
- Active performers, managers and music promoters
What Will I Learn?
✔️Lay a Foundation for Online Music Marketing
✔️Engage Fans So They Support You
✔️Create a Framework for Internet Promotion
✔️Apply the Five Elements of an Effective Music Website
✔️Know What to Post and Share Online to Attract Fans
✔️Runtime - 1Hr04mins
- Access to the Internet
- An eagerness to learn how to use the Internet to promote music
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout